The following are the main stages in the examination procedure that lead to certification by the Technical Examinations Unit
- Development of syllabuses
- Setting and moderating of examination papers
- Administration of the examinations
- Marking of script and coursework assessment
- Award meetings
- Release of results and award of certificates
- Preparation of Examiner’s Report
Certification by TEU
Certificates issued by the Technical Examinations Unit are in the following four grades:
AWARD OF CERTIFICATES
Certificates are awarded only when the requisite number of components have been passed.
However, in general, candidates who have passed some components in previous Examinations are credited with the number of successes already obtained.
In the case of the Diploma in Public Service Accounting:
- i) candidates failing more than two components in the Part I examination are required to resit all the components again; and
- ii) candidates referred in only one component will have to resit the referred component in Part I together with the components in Part II examinations